Home || Auction Notice
The following properties will be sold through open auction on 22nd Oct, 2019 at 10.00 AM in the T Bank Ltd Conference Hall, Thimphu.
|Sl#||Property Details||Location||Area (Acres/sqft)|
|1||Land on Thram No.1032 Plot No.PLN-2264||Churi Botey, Pachu, Phuentsholing||4.47|
|2||Land on Thram No.900 Plot No.PLN-2268||Kalikharka, Phuentsholing||0.50|
|3||Land on Thram No.234 Plot No. GOS-216||Harbari,Goserling, Tsirang||0.56|
|4||Land on Thram No.432,Plot No.TGM-2308||Gasa Tsho Gom, Wangduephodrang||2.85|
|5||Land on Thram No.1649 Plot No.KIK-3147||Menchuna, Kikhorthang,Tsirang||0.88|
|6||Land on Tharm No.740,Plot No SHA-5260,SHA-5261 and SHA-5262||Shaba, Paro||1.02|
|7||Land on Tharm no.433,Plot no SHR-2524,2656,2617& 2131||Dopshari,Paro||0.56|
|8||Land on Tharm No.5056,Plot No Core-052||Sunday Market Thimphu||1400 Sqft|
|9||Land & G+2 storied RCC framed Building on Tharm no 2509,Plot no LT1-9657.||Lungtenphu,Thimphu||5662.80 Sqft|
|10||Santafe BP-1-D1964,Model 2016||T Bank Ltd ,Thimphu||Running condition|
Terms and Conditions;
- All bidders must register before 9:45 AM on the day of Auction.
- A registration fee of Nu. 300 (Non refundable) with an earnest money of Nu. 25,000.00 to be deposited in cash not later than 10:00 AM on the day of Auction.
- Earnest money of unsuccessful bidders shall be refunded.
- The highest bidder will be the purchaser and no bidder shall be allowed to retract their bid(s). All sales are final and binding.
- For every successful bid, the successful bidder is required to make payment of 25% of the bid amount by cash immediately after the fall of hammer. The balance (75%) is to be paid on or before the expiry of ten days from the date of Auction and take delivery of the property.
- The successful bidder will not be entitled to possession of the property(ies) purchased until the total auctioned price have been fully paid and adjusted. In the event that the successful bidder fails to pay the full auctioned price for the property within the prescribed time, deposit/part payment made shall be forfeited.
- Any tax/charges/fees towards change of ownership shall be borne by the winning bidder.
- The bidder shall be deemed to have physically inspected the property to their full satisfaction before making their bid(s).
- The Bank may at any time before property is auctioned, may withdraw the property from the sale on clients’ written notice to the Bank in clearing overdue/total liquidation.
- The decision of the Auction Committee to accept or reject the bid without assigning any reason shall be final and binding.
- For any clarification, please visit Recovery/Legal Division, T Bank Ltd. Or call 77199199 (office)/ 77915541.