Home || Saving Deposit Account
In order to inculcate saving habits amongst the customers, T Bank offers an easy to operate Saving Deposit Scheme with attractive prevailing rate of return as high as 5.75% at monthly rests, which is one of the highest offered amongst the Banks. This deposit scheme has the following salient features.
All Bhutanese Individuals, Associations/ Clubs/ Social Welfare Trusts and Non-Bhutanese individuals are eligible to open Saving Deposit Account either with Single/ Joint or Either of Survivor (EOS) operations. The account can be even opened in the name of minor child/children under the care of Natural Guardian/ legally appointed regent.
Checklist of documents required:
- For Bhutanese Individuals
– A copy of CID and 2 copies of passport sized photographs.
- For Non Bhutanese Individuals
– A copy of Voter Card or Passport/ Work Permit and 2 copies of passport sized photographs.
- For Clubs/ Social Welfare Trusts/ Religious Bodies etc
– A copy of Article of Association/ Certificate of incorporation/ Board Resolutions
- Unrestricted amount of Deposit & Withdrawals.
- Can be linked with ATM to facilitate withdrawals by cards.
- Can be linked for Internet and SMS banking services.
- Fund transfers through different mediums and loan repayments can be processed through this account with standing instructions.
- The account can be operated either singly/jointly or either or EOS.
- The scheme has the options to nominate legal nominee at the time of opening the account.
- No minimum balance required.
- Cheque book facility available.