Export Packaging Credit (EPC)
T Bank offers the credit facility for shipment/packaging of finished goods against Export Letter of Credit (LC) bills from the overseas importers/buyers. The “Export Packaging Credit” will be financed as a short-term overdraft facility against the receivable of Export Letter of Credit bill issued by the overseas importers/buyers.
Secured Export Packaging Credit (Normal product)
- Existing client and borrowers with good credibility.
- Maximum of 75% of LC value and the collateral is required for the loan
Unsecured Export Packaging Credit
- State Owned Enterprise and existing clients with good credibility
- Maximum of 50% of LC value
- Application form duly filled in and signed on all the pages.
- Copy of Citizenship Identity (CID) of the applicant.
- Copy of Citizenship Identity CID of the guarantor, if applicable.
- Guarantor application form duly filled in and signed on all the pages, if applicable
- One recent Pass Port size photograph of the applicant.
- One recent Pass Port size photograph of the guarantor, if applicable
- A copy of a valid export license.
- Projections of export sales for current year.
- A standard agreement should consist the following points:
- Quantity and quality of export
- Price Negotiated / Rate
- Terms of payment
- Standard terms of LC
- Re-imbursement Authority to be incorporated
- Ownership certificate(s) of the collateral security offered to bank.
- Consent letter from the Family or joint owner if the collateral provided is in joint and co-ownership.
- Family tree if the collateral is in family name.
- CIB report
- Floor price for export of proposed product, if applicable
Export Packaging Credit Loan application