Axis Remit Direct (ARD) is an online INR payment service provided by Axis Bank. The payments can be bill/invoice, family remittance, labour payment etc .It can be categorised as follows:
- NEFT: The transfer of amounts to all banks in India below Nu 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand) only are considered to be a NEFT and are settled on batch-wise at half-hour intervals
- RTGS: The transfer of amounts to all banks in India above Nu. 200,001.00 (Two Hundred Thousand and One) only are considered to be RTGS and are immediately settled on receipt.
- Direct Payment: It is a real time direct payment to AXIS Bank.
INR Payment is a payment to all Banks in India through State Bank of India
- Direct Payment to State Bank of India
- Non- SBI Bank payment is the service where a transfer of amount to banks in India can be made through State Bank of India