- All Government, Corporate, Registered Company’s, NGO’s employee with confirmed service can avail this facility.
- Aforementioned employees who are entitled for Provident Fund & Gratuity Fund
- Should provide third party guarantee of an employee with same grade or above working in the same department/organization. However, for government and corporate employee, no guarantor shall be required if the applicants service is 2 years and above. For private employee it is mandatory to provide a guarantor and the guarantor should have a minimum of 3 years of service.
Maximum limit of Nu.500,000/- only
- Employee Loan application.
- Copy of CID of both the applicant and the guarantor if applicable.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Letter of Undertaking from the current employer.
- Latest Pay Slip of the applicant(s) and guarantor dully filled, signed and sealed by Salary Disbursing Officer.
- Appointment Letter or Service Confirmation Letter.