All types of manufacturing and processing companies/units.
Maximum of 75% of the assets of the company or 50% of the stock value of the company.
One year subject to review and renewal thereafter
- Copy of citizenship identity card.
- Business income tax and personal income tax assessment for individuals & Business units, if it is in operation.
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the ROC, if applicable.
- Audited Financial Statements- Balance sheet & P& L Account for last three years, if it is in operation.
- Projected profit & loss statement for next financial year.
- Latest stock position, if it is in operation.
- Invoice of stocks to be purchased.
- Valid Trade License.
- Board resolution wherever applicable.
- Copy of tax paid and clearance certificate (not applicable to new business).
- Copy of stock insurance/ building insurance/company assets insurance.
- Ownership certificate(s) of the collateral security offered to bank.
- Consent letter from the joint owner or co-owner if the collateral provided is in joint and co-ownership.
- For family owned land, family (household) register issued by Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA and NOC from family members (18 years and above) (if applicable).