Any individual who can provide immovable properties like land and building registered in his name/family members and located in urban and semi-urban location.
Maximum limit of Nu.500,000/- only.
- Copy of citizenship identity card of both the applicant and the guarantor.
- One recent passport size photographs of the applicant and the guarantor if any.
- Ownership certificates of collateral security offered to bank.
- Property valuation/assessment certificates for collateral securities.
- Copy of valid Insurance Policy for building offered as collateral.
- Copy of business license in case the loan is to be serviced from business earnings.
- Stamped and witnessed Letter of Consent for extension of charges duly signed by the property owner.
- The Co-owner or joint owner of the property has to stand as a Guarantor where the property is charged to the Bank as collateral (Fixed assets only).
- For family owned land, family tree (household) register issued by Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA and NOC from family members (18 years and above) (if applicable).
- Proof of income to service the loan - verified rental income, BIT, etc.