Existing Customers with good track record having adequate immovable assets and reliable source of income
Maximum limit of Nu.500, 000/- only.
- Copy of Citizenship identity card of both the applicant and the guarantor.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Ownership certificates of collateral security offered to bank.
- Property valuation/assessment certificates for collateral securities.
- Copy of valid Insurance Policy for building offered as collateral, if applicable.
- Copy of business license in case the loan is to be serviced from business earnings.
- Stamped and witnessed Letter of Consent for extension of charges duly signed by the property owner, if applicable.
- The Co-owner or joint owner of the property has to stand as a Guarantor where the property is charged to the Bank as collateral.
- For family owned land, family tree (household) register issued by Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA and NOC from family members (18 years and above) (if applicable).
- Proof of income to service the loan-verified rental income via way of rental receipts, BIT, etc.