Bhutanese citizens having valid business license wishing to set up new/expand business for the purpose of trade and commerce.
75% of the collateral value or 50% of stock value
- Duly filled loan application.
- Copy of citizenship identity card.
- Detailed Project Report (For development of new projects).
- Business income tax and personal income tax assessment for individuals & Business units, if it is in operation.
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the ROC, if applicable.
- Environmental clearance if applicable.
- Approval for power supply from Bhutan power Corporation.
- Financial Statements-Balance sheet & P& L Account for last two years.
- Projected profit & loss statement for next financial year.
- Working results of Sales & Purchases for the last 6 months, if it is in operation.
- Latest stock position.
- Invoice of machineries/fixed assets to be purchased if any.
- Present borrowings and bankers details.
- Valid Trade License.
- Drawings for the new projects if applicable.
- Stamped Consent/No Objection letter for family owned land, family tree (household) register issued by Department of Civil Registration and Census, MoHCA (if applicable).
- Stamped and witness consent letter for extension of charges duly signed by the property owner, if applicable.